We work with individuals and groups
- Young people: babies and toddlers, children & adolescents
- Adults: across the life span
- Groups: teams, families, parents and carers
- Schools: teachers including adults who support children
- Service Delivery: Legal professionals, Healthcare providers, Social Services, teachers and front line staff
We cover a range of areas
- Attachment and developmental trauma
- Adverse experience across the lifespan
- Being trauma informed
- Helping build positive relationships
- Building resilience
- Mental health and well-being
- Group work
- Building teams
Applying psychology for
- Individual well-being
- Systemic strength
- Therapeutic change
Psytribe offer KiVa advice, training, supervision, buildings capability and professional support services.
Psytribe offer ELSA (Emotional Literacy Support Assistants) advice, training, supervision and support services.
Psytribe offer consultations, therapy and intervention services from professionally trained and accredited VIG practitioners.
Psytribe offers therapy one to one for individuals or groups and therapeutic counselling services, including EMDR.