Group Work With Parents
- A transformational six week programme for Wellbeing, Resilience and being “Trauma Informed”
- Developed and delivered by psychologists
- These groups have demonstrated their ability to develop ‘social capital’, facilitating co-operation within or among the group.
- The groups are suitable for adults, composed of parents, carers and school staff.
- The groups can also be composed of children and young people
What can I say?
‘This is one of the most powerful programmes that I have had the pleasure of facilitating in our school. The response we have seen from our parents has been fantastic. The Trauma Informed Groupwork enables parents to connect with each other and have their voice heard and find time for themselves. We are all inclusive and are able to share experiences, laugh and cry with each other. We always get fantastic feedback from parents and they all want to come back to re visit another group.
I would recommend the programme to everyone, I hope to get all of our parents and staff to take part in at least one group’. Andrea Findler, Moorpark Junior School‘Empowering parents to believe in themselves and have the confidence to step outside of their comfort zones.; (school safeguarding lead course leader in training)
We also are able to offer training and accreditation courses to assist settings and local authorities to build capacity for our parent group transformational programmes.