Group Work With Parents
- A transformational six week programme for Wellbeing, Resilience and being “Trauma Informed”
- Developed and delivered by psychologists
- These groups have demonstrated their ability to develop ‘social capital’, facilitating co-operation within or among the group.
- The groups are suitable for adults, composed of parents, carers and school staff.
- The groups can also be composed of children and young people.
We also are able to offer training and accreditation courses to assist settings and local authorities to build capacity for our parent group transformational programmes.