What does a stress awareness programme include
During your stress awareness programme or therapy you will explore
- Definition of Stress
- Triggers of Stress
- Negative (Distress) and Positive Stress (Egress)
- Physiological Effects of Stress
- Signs and Symptoms of Stress
- The need for Balance – what the mind and emotions need
- Methods and strategies to cope with stress.
Prevention is Better than cure. I hope your awareness programme will serve to both enlighten and further promote good emotional well-being.
Throughout the process, time is given for discussion and exploration of your experiences and views.
Please note as part of our Awareness Programme ground rules will provide you and any other participants with a safe and confidential environment.